Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Do you find yourself over thinking about what to write on your blog

I sure do, I have never written a blog before and you think I know why...The funny thing is, it's doesn't have to be brilliant or professional, it just has to be about what I am doing to create success for our family...this is the first step...starting a blog..If you can relate, feel free to leave me feed back on what you do to push through this awkward moment......

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on this one! I think an introduction is nice. An introduction to you and your family, how your family will benefit from you newfound success in the blogosphere!
    Write from the heart for your first post! It gets easier to find subjects, the more energy you put into your business :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :-) I went through an entire day wondering what I was going to write about!

    ReplyDelete