Sunday, 3 November 2013

So....... Sitting here staring at my screen and screaming inside!!! I dont know if other marketers get this all the time but I do...
Every day I log in to my facebook account that I use for marketing, and every day I can guarantee there are a dozen inboxes from men in foreign countries asking to marry me, can I get them a visa, will I help them meet the one, am I single, if Im not single can I point them in the direction of a single woman, statements of loneliness and so on and so on.
Seriously!!! Is there any need? How do they find me? I should really check their walls before accepting their friend requests but because Im an inpatient little so and so, I just accept and hope for the best and thinking in the back of my mind "this could be a sign up, if I dont accept I'll lose it". In reality though they never have been sign ups or even a tepid lead. So today while screaming inside Ive finally learned my lesson..... CHECK OUT THEIR PROFILE AND WALL!!! If they seem dodgy they usually are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment