Theres a right way and a wrong way to build your network marketing business. This is the difference between earning nothing to very little and earning a lot.
Every business whether it be a doctors surgery, a car dealer, a dentist, a grocery store or even a network marketing business need traffic. Daily leads to connect with and build relationships with.
I decided I am not going to be part of the 95% of marketers who fail and have taken steps to ensure this doesnt happen, its just not an option, I dont need to hear "I told you so" from my husband who's itching to get my ass out the door into a "real JOB".
This is why it saddens me when Im bombarded with facebook messages from people I dont know thrusting the latest overnight millionaire opportunity down my throat. This would be the wrong way.
No comments:
Post a Comment